Bus Drop Off, Pick Up and Parking
Please coordinate with driver and teacher and charge.
Groups with tours are to be dropped off and enter through front gate.
May 15 – June 30
Presale groups: 10:00 – 11:00 arrival
- Busses are to drop students off on Meadow Drive in park at Gate 8.
- Groups will line up along fence and enter here. Attendant will assist.
- Parking is available for busses at St. George’s church and Medaille College.
Unpaid Groups/Groups with Tours and after 11:00 arrival:
- Busses will drop off groups at front gate.
All Other times:
- Busses may release students at Front gate or in parking lot.
- Parking cost for busses is $7. Pre-paid parking voucher must be exchanged at front gate for parking token.
- Groups will proceed to front gate
May 15 – June 30: Bus parking is not available in lot at this time for the safety of the students.
Parking available: St. George Church at the corner of Nottingham and Amherst
[Bus Parking and Pickup map download here]
Across the parkway at Medaille College.
[Download Medaille College map here]
May 15- June 30:
- Busses are to pick up students on Meadow Drive in park at gate 8 near the Beastro when departing between 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.. (See map above).
- There is limited space at this time of year so drivers please do not arrive more than 15minutes before scheduled pickup. Arrange with teacher beforehand. You may want to exchange phone numbers.
Other times: Students will exit Zoo on Parkside through turnstile or gift shop.