Each Zoo Party Features:
- 2 hour room rental
- Dedicated Party Host
- Pizza and pop for each child
- Additional food for adults available upon request (additional expense)
- Souvenir bags with animal toy
- Personalized exhibit visit
- Live animal demonstration
- Special animal present for guest of honor
- Private entrance near party room for host family
- PLUS…full admission to the Buffalo Zoo for all partygoers
The Zoo does NOT supply
- Cake/cake serving supplies
- Cutting knife
- Food for adults (unless requested)
- Forks and knives
Please note: guests are invited to bring any additional supplies, however balloons and straws are NOT allowed on Zoo grounds.
Extra Adult Guest Admission Policy
The Buffalo Zoo birthday party program allows for a total of FOUR (4) adults to attend your child's party FREE OF CHARGE:
- the TWO (2) adults sponsoring the party (usually the child's parents)
- TWO (2) additional adults to assist as chaperones.
There is a $8.00 admission charge for any other adults attending the party unless they are members of the Zoo, or have guest passes. This charge is a reduced rate from the regular $12.00 adult admission price.
When entering the Zoo, guests enter through the Member’s Admission line and need only tell the cashier the name of the party they are attending (i.e., the "Smith" party) and they will be directed to the correct location.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment for extra adult guests will be due at the end of the party, along with any other balance due.
HOW TO BOOK A BIRTHDAY PARTY
A non-refundable $50 deposit is required at time of booking. To receive the reduced member rate for parties you must have your membership number available when booking. Please call (716) 995-6128 for information and to make the reservation for the party. Birthday parties book quickly, so please reserve at least 1 month prior to the date of the party